A mommy who crafts . . . when she can.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby shower Gifts

Pictures of some of the Baby shower gifts I made


The Cuddly caterpiller is the first stuffed animal I tried and went very smoothly.  I found the pattern Here.  I did change up the pattern for the legs a little.  Instead of using both colors on every leg.  I made each leg match the body it attaches to.  So where the body is light pink so is the leg where it attaches and then it turns to the dark pink.  And where the body is dark pink the whole leg is dark pink.


This pattern was found Here.  I made no changes to this pattern.  I loved it exactly as it was.


This pattern was found Here  The only change I made was I added the flower that was in the pattern above.

And the set together. :)  Loved them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment